Timeless female figures adorned with period costume and an array of modern accessories fill the frames of Romina's photographic pieces, which to date have won her various awards and a regular feature in Vogue Italia
The inspiration for these unusual portraits stems from Romina's fascination with the fashion photography which had always drawn her attention, but her work departs from the usual fare and enters a different space altogether.
There is an element of surrealism to her pictures which combine unique artefacts to present a personal reflection upon advancing technologies and cultural movements set against images of classical beauty in painterly-lit backgrounds.
Romina studied a variety of disciplines in her formative years, combining fashion photography with fine art in places such as The Theatre Colon.
- black box black box
- Ophelia's back Ophelia's back
- superman superman
- popcorn popcorn
- double bubblegum double bubblegum
- flowers flowers
- spots spots
- blue blue
- black and white black and white
- faceless faceless
- pink brushstroke pink brushstroke
- white brushstroke white brushstroke
- blue brushstroke blue brushstroke
- birthday cake birthday cake
- cat cat
- woman with flowers woman with flowers
- red balloon red balloon
- surprise box surprise box
- water pistol water pistol
- white balloon white balloon